Monday, May 4, 2015

Isabel...



                       Spring time is the best time to be in Boston. Or thats how I always feel. After that long cold winter, I was finally able to get out of the house. The sun was shining down in his full glory. It wasnt hot yet jsut pleasant. I loved being in the sun letting the rays warm me. I stood outside my apartment building and stretched a bit. Stretching is good for you, I had read somewhere. So its a good thing that I loved stretching. I was never into all that yoga or running crap. Why do I need to run when I can walk casually down the street taking in the sights. Finally I do get to see all the women. I wont pretend that I am a goody two shoes. My mother had raised me to be one but I preferred to run wild. Afterall I am a hunter. It is hard for me to suppress those instincts. For years I felt stifled. Living with my parents. My father was slowly withering away under those rules too. We hunters needed to roam free. Free and wild. So when I was finally able to find a decent roommate, I moved out. Jack and I lived together since. It helped that he was a ladies man too. We bros need to stick together. I have always wanted to go out with him but he was quite a few years older than I and frankly I didnt want to cramp his style. He seemed to get lucky fairly regularly. I am yet to see him without a date for the night on Friday. He doesnt bother me much. Only when I leave stuff lying around. But over the years I have learned to predict when he will be home and so am much better at it. Better at being absent so as to miss the customary chat that he liked to have with me. Sometimes he could  be a buzzkill.
But why am I wasting your time with my experiences with him. I had quite a different story to tell you. Of Her. Isabel.

                  Isabel is a knockout babe. I think she might be the one. But lets back up a minute. Start at the beginning. I saw her that morning. A Sunday morning. Jack was not home. Probably out somewhere sleeping it off with one of his current flames. There I go again. Well lets forget Jack and focus on Isabel. She was walking along the banks of the Charles river. She looked hot in that leopard print thing she was sporting. It was tight and clingy. I sent a silent prayer to the heavens. She seemed to be walking by herself. Granted she was walking towards me and so I bumped into her. It seemed the most casual bump but it made her look at me. I followed that up with a smile and an apology. And thus it started. Usually  I like to seal the deal the same evening. But this time it was different. Seemed different. Maybe this was what they called love. We chatted for a while as we walked down the banks of Charles river and parted an hour later but not before making plans to meet soon. I could barely walk on the sidewalk on the way home and almost got run over by a taxi. Damn those horrible Boston drivers. But truth be told it was not their fault. I count hardly believe my luck.
               And so it began. Isabel is a shy girl. And very conservative. I did not mind. For once I was in it for the long haul. We met more frequently. And I always watched her walk away at the end of our meetings. She had the most perfect behind. I loved watching her sashay down the street swinging that derriere oh so beautifully. Damn....It was hard to keep my hands away from her. So far I had gotten only so far as second base. It would be tacky to go further even for a Casanova like me. A year passed by quite quickly. My friends were a bit shocked to see me so taken by this same woman. None had lasted more than a week at best. Well except for Kelly. She had set the benchmark. One and half weeks. And that too because I loved her black coat. She rarely wore anything else...or anything under it. You catch my drift right...So it came as a huge shock to them when I introduced them to Isabel. The woman who had caused me to leave my Casanova days behind. I needed a new name they joked. I did not really care. I loved her. And I could tell Isabel loved me. Especially when she spent two weeks nursing me after I had caught the flu. I jokingly asked her to sing "Soft Kitty" for me and she agreed. I love that girl.
                    And yet we never went further than second base. My friends felt it was werid. I id not think so. I rather adored her. She seemed to like my friends though. Something I felt counted against her. They were street bums for the best part. They loved living life on the edge. They had not had the genteel breeding that Isabel had had. Isabel used to sneak out to meet me. Her parents would not approve. They were an old New England family. And for them I was the complete wrong sort for their little Isabel. I didnt blame them. My mother would probably have said the same thing.  But I could not wait to meet them and ask for Isabel's hand. I am sure my mother would approve of her. Just the kind of girl you take home to your parents.
                 It happened one Saturday. We were out with friends hanging out at a local club, when she pulled me close and purred softly into my ear. "Take me home. I think I am ready." She winked at me. I couldnt contain myself. I quickly made excuses and we left. I wanted to take the T but I was a bit strapped for cash just then. I always was...So we walked. Isabel didnt mind. I loved her more. I hoped Jack was out. He didnt approve of me bringing women back to the place. He owned the apartment and so set the rules. A bit of a shame really. That place would have gotten me laid much much more than usual. Not that that mattered anymore. Those days were a thing of the past now. I wondered if we could go to her place. She shook her head. Her parents. Damn. We would have to risk it. If I could sneak her in without Jack noticing it would be fine. We entered my apartment building.
"Lets take the stairs", she suggested. I wasnt about to disagree. Plus we could start making out in the stairwell. Most of the rich tenants did not bother with the stairs. Fat slobs. The make out session started right at the bottom step. We made out for a good half hour right there before she nodded that we should probably head to the house. We ran up the stairs. All the way to the third floor. I opened the door a bit and poked my head in. The place was quiet. Nice!!! Score for me. Jack was probably out with some new bimbo. I pulled her in and we started. We didnt get to the bedroom . Right there. On the dining table. Round 1. I lay panting next to her. I wanted to smoke a bit but she pulled me back on top of her. Round 2. The sofa. Then she let me take a breather. I was a few years older and needed to pace myself.
"I need a drink of water", she announced and jumped off the sofa. I could hear her drinking in the kitchen.
"Do you want to do it in the bedroom?" I asked her.
"It? In the bedroom. No thank you.", she purred in a throaty sexy voice. "But I wouldnt mind doing it on the kitchen counter if you are up for it, big boy."
Was I. I raced to the kitchen. There she was bent over the kitchen counter. Waiting for me.
I was on her immediately. We were at it for almost a good half hour when I heard her scream.
"Dammit. Nove. What have I told you about bringing strange skanks home." Jack shouted at me.
"And on my kitchen counter? what the F*** is wrong with you. Get that hose." He instructed his bimbo- a blonde- a tall busty leggy redhead in a tight black number. A towel would have been bigger than that dress.  I tried to protest but my voice was drowned by the jet of cold water that the bimbo turned on us.
Isabel shrieked as the cold water hit her. She jumped out through the window and made her escape through the fire escape.  Arrgghhhh...what was wrong with humans. we cats never turn the hose on humans when they try to make love...Who was I really hurting, I ask you...Needless to say I never saw or heard from Isabel again.

No comments: